Thursday, July 27, 2017

The Adventures of Darby Dog and the Returning Poop 💩

7.26 - 
Darby pooped again... before we got home. 
I didn't even give her liver this morning and the next meal prep for her does not have any. I'll transition her to beef before liver again. I did give her a little piece of beef heart, as I was cutting it up for Flowers' meals. I also put less than an oz into her food, over 6 feedings. Put it with 2 servings of bone, so hopefully it'll be ok and no runny poop. Also, I ordered powdered goats milk kefir for her for probiotics. 

I put .6oz of pig brain into Bills, about 2/3 of what he should get over 8 feedings. 

Giving Flowers beef liver to switch it up from the chicken. No chicken wing yet, she's been getting chunks of chicken breast and beef heart to put her little jaws and teeth to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment