Thursday, July 27, 2017

Chicks with knives... Easy does it

Everything seems to be going well so far... Darby hasn't pooped in the house (thankfully). She's been getting her serving of bone in the mornings in her chicken legs or quarters, in the evening she gets a tiny bit of beef heart and chicken breast. This afternoon, I added powdered goat's milk kefir. The chicken breast was still pretty frozen but she got thru it in about a minute. She lapped the milk right up too. Perfect. Now, hopefully it'll help with her when I add liver again.

Bill seems to be fine with his little bit of pig brain. I sprinkle a bit of the probiotic over his food to make sure he eats it all. He seems to really like it (Fortiflora).

So, I've been thinking of getting a good knife, one that can cut through raw meat and chicken leg/wing joints. This is what I decided on, after consulting with a culinary friend in some food brands. I found this while I was just browsing. The ratings and reviews are awesome and the DEAL!


No comments:

Post a Comment